Terms & Conditions
Micro-Star International Co., Ltd (“MSI”) Cashback Promotion (the “Promotion”) Terms and Conditions:
Subject to these Terms and Conditions you will be eligible to receive a cash reward when you purchase a Qualifying Product as detailed on the Qualifying Products Section of this website.
- The Promotion is valid on new purchases as detailed in the Qualifying Products section of this website, and from eligible sites (CCL, SCAN, EBUYER, BOX, NOVATECH, OCUK). This page also lists the promotional dates “Promotional Period”, maximum number of claims allowed and participating retailers and resellers (if applicable).
- The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, France and Switzerland. Purchases of Qualifying Products and corresponding claims must be made in your country of residence. Qualifying CPUs must be purchased in the same place and on the same date as a Qualifying Motherboard to be eligible for cashback. Prebuilt PC systems which incorporate one or more Qualifying Products are also eligible for the Promotion.
- This Promotion is not open to employees of MSI and other manufacturers whose products are included into Promotion, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agencies, their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retail staff, retailers, participating stockists or anyone connected with the Promotion and the immediate families of any of the foregoing persons.
- Subject to these terms and conditions customers can claim their cash back amount after purchasing a Qualifying Product during the Promotional Period. Full details of the eligible cashback amounts can be found on the Promotional Website.
- This promotion is available while stock lasts, can be pulled off at any time.
- A full and valid claim must be submitted no sooner than thirty (30) days and no later than sixty (60) days commencing in each case from the date of purchase indicated on the receipt or invoice. The date of purchase indicated on the proof of purchase is day one (1). If claims are submitted before or after this claim window they will be deemed invalid.
- To claim visit msi-promotions.com and fill out the online claim form, you will be required to provide details of your purchase and upload a copy of your proof of purchase. To use all services provided in this Website, you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Once the claim has been received, you will receive confirmation of receipt by email from firstname.lastname@example.org stating whether or not the claim for cash back has been successful. It is the claimant’s responsibility to contact the agent using the email address above within seven (7) days of their claim being sent if an email acknowledgement has not been received.
- Provided that Terms and Conditions of this Promotion have been met, your cashback will be paid to you by bank transfer. Typically payments are made within 30 days of claim approval.
- If an incomplete claim form or an unaccepted proof of purchase is received a notification email will be sent to you with the opportunity for you to provide the required items within seven (7) days of the email being sent. If no reply is received within seven (7) days then the claim for cash back will be refused.
- Claims must be submitted by the end user consumer only. Resellers may not submit claims on behalf of their customers. The total number of permitted cash back claims is one (1). This number refers to claims per individual or household during the dates of the promotion. The promotion is not open to any Businesses.
- MSI reserve the right to change the Qualifying Products during the Promotional Period, please check against your invoice date online or view all offers online to check which offers are available to you. Please click here for details msi-promotions.com.
- This Promotion is open to customers who purchase Qualifying Products as separate components or as part of a prebuilt system, provided that Qualifying Products are clearly specified on the invoice.
- The Promotion is only valid for end user consumers; claims for Qualifying Product purchased for resale or for renting or leasing to a third party are ineligible for this Promotion.
- Bank transfers cannot be made out to individuals except where the Qualifying Product has been purchased for personal use and the claimant's name and personal address appears as the purchaser on the proof of purchase invoice.
- The cashback is inclusive of all taxes and bank transfer fee. Where this rebate payment constitutes a taxable benefit, all tax liability lies with the recipient.
In the event of a Qualifying Product for any reason or being returned or replaced during the cash back claim period and if the cash back claim has not been paid out, the original claim will be voided and you will need to re-submit your claim accordingly against your replacement order. If the either Qualifying Product is returned or replaced after the cash back claim has been accepted and paid, the cash back sum may at MSI’s sole and absolute discretion be recovered from you upon demand. The cash back cannot be granted to the participant who:
- has not purchased the Qualifying Products within the Promotional Period; and/or
- has not purchased the Qualifying Products from eligible sites (CCL, SCAN, EBUYER, BOX, NOVATECH, OCUK); and/or
- has not provide the SN number of the Qualifying Products; and/or
- has not completed the claim form; and/or
- has not supplied proof of purchase; and/or
- has not submitted their claim online or to the address set out in the claim form between 30 and 60 days from the date of purchase; and/or failed in any way to comply with these terms and conditions.
- MSI reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible claims. No responsibility will be accepted for submissions which have been lost, or are late, damaged, misdirected, delayed in the post or insufficiently pre-stamped. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- MSI is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the Promotion. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- MSI reserves the right to audit all requests to ensure that the terms and conditions of the Promotion have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the information and/or documentation, for the purpose of making a cash back claim (the “Documentation”), upload, transmit, input or provide to this Website by you. When you uploaded, transmitted, inputted or provided the Documentation to this Website, you grant MSI, its affiliates and subsidiaries, a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-revocable, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable right to promote and distribute part or all of the documentation in any media formats with any manner, including without limitation to reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, or otherwise use the Documentation, and all the Documentation will not be returned. If you do not have authorization for the above right, please do not upload, transmit, input or provide Documentation to this Website. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent documentation may result in disqualification from this Promotion and future MSI Promotions and may result in the submitter of the claim being subject to prosecution.
- The decisions of MSI in respect of any and all aspects of the Promotion will be final and binding.
- MSI reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this offer without notice.
- The address for correspondence is: MSI Cashback, PO Box 523, Gateshead, NE8 9EN.
- For questions regarding the status of your claim, please email: email@example.com or call between 09.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday.
- Micro-Star International Co., Ltd, No. 69, Lide St., Zhonghe Dist., New Taipei City 235, Taiwan (Client). Do not send entries to this address, they will not be responded to.